About My Firm
At my office, I am committed to making all my clients feel welcome and heard. My name is Beth Sullivan-Summers, and for over three decades, I have been helping clients make plans for their twilight years. In addition to my experience as an attorney, I am a former social worker who has helped families through difficult personal matters, so I understand how to navigate painful family disputes and how to work toward a resolution for my clients. I believe in forming a personal connection with my clients, as that is the best way to understand their needs and form a strategy to accomplish their goals.
Making your end-of-life plans is an emotionally difficult and stressful process. It is even more difficult for families who have lost a loved one and are in the probate process, where grief can turn to anger and bitter fights can emerge. I use my experience as a social worker and an attorney to bring calm to my clients and provide a sense of stability for the family.
What I Do
Estate planning encompasses a variety of legal steps that you can take to protect, control or distribute your assets. As an experienced probate lawyer, I can assist you with any of the following:
- Estate administration, which includes asset management and distribution
- Funeral planning declaration wherein you establish your burial preferences
- Guardianship measures, including guardianship administration and standby guardianship declarations
- Last will and testament documents
- Durable power of attorney
- Trusts of all varieties, including special needs, revocable and irrevocable arrangements
- Advanced directive naming health care representative
Not sure which measures you should consider? I will evaluate your current situation, concerns and existing estate plan to decide on your next best step.
Learn more about me by reading my biography: Beth Sullivan-Summers
How I Help
For over three decades, Beth Sullivan-Summers, Attorney at Law, has helped individuals, families and business owners in the Indianapolis and Mooresville, Indiana, areas secure their futures. I serve clients in Marion, Morgan, Monroe, Hendricks, Boone and other surrounding communities.
To make this process as convenient as possible, I offer weekend and evening meetings by appointment. Additionally, I have special offers for educators, first responders, and active or retired military personnel.
Education And Professional Involvement
I leverage my educational and professional achievements to benefit all my clients.
- Juris Doctor – Indiana University School of Law
- Bachelor of Social Work – Indiana University
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Estate Planning & Administration Section: Member of Executive Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association – Probate, Trust and Real Property Section: Member of Probate Review Committee
- A member of the Mooresville Chamber of Commerce
- Board of directors of the Morgan County Humane Society
If you would like to learn more about my personal accomplishments, then feel free to read my biography at the link above, or make an appointment with me to retain my services.
Contact My Office Today
If you are ready to reach out for help, call my office today so that I can begin assisting you. Dial 317-953-2380 or complete my online form to get an appointment with me scheduled today.